Timeless Silk - Red Eri Silk Stole
Our Timeless Eri Silk stoles are handwoven by skilled Indian artisans using natural Eri silk and organic dyes like turmeric, charcoal and indigo. The cruelty-free and sustainable process results in a soft, illuminating and durable fabric that gets even softer with time. Eri silk is versatile and maintains static body temperature, perfect for all-day wear. Its emotional durability adds a personal touch to your wardrobe, making it a timeless and elegant addition to any outfit.
Why Choose a Timeless Eri Silk Stole?
- Unique Handcrafted Design - Each Eri silk stole is a one-of-a-kind piece, handwoven by skilled artisans for a personal and artistic touch.
- Eco-Friendly - Choosing Eri silk is an ethical and sustainable choice for conscious consumers, as it is cruelty-free and produced in a sustainable manner.
- Lightweight and Comfortable - Eri silk is soft, lightweight and comfortable, making it perfect for all-day wear.
- Versatile - The Eri silk stole can be worn in many different ways, whether as a shawl, scarf or headscarf.
- Timeless and Elegant - The Eri silk stole adds sophistication and style to any outfit, with a beautiful texture and color that never goes out of fashion.
Exploring the Ethics of Red Eri Silk Stole
Red Eri silk stoles are more than just a fashion accessory - they embody ethical and sustainable practices, cultural heritage, and natural beauty. Skilled artisans create each stole by hand using traditional techniques, resulting in a unique texture and drape that cannot be replicated by machine-made fabrics. To learn more about the intricate process of crafting a handmade red eri silk stole, check out our in-depth blog.
The Art of Crafting Eri Silk Stoles by Hand
The handspun and handwoven nature of eri silk is what gives it its distinct character. The natural variations in color and texture of the silk fibers, combined with the irregularities in the weave and subtle imperfections, make each piece a one-of-a-kind accessory. By choosing eri silk over synthetic fabrics, you're making an eco-friendly and sustainable choice that supports animal-friendly fashion. Additionally, eri silk production requires minimal energy and water, and the fabric is biodegradable and compostable at the end of its life cycle.
Preserving Cultural Heritage through Eri Silk
When you choose eri silk over synthetic fabrics, you're supporting local artisans and their traditional practices. Eri silk production has been passed down through generations and is a crucial part of cultural heritage. By wearing an eri silk stole, you can celebrate and appreciate the artistry and craftsmanship of skilled artisans and promote sustainable livelihoods.
The Natural Beauty of Eri Silk Stoles
Eri silk stoles are prized for their natural variations in color and texture, which cannot be replicated by machine-made fabrics. The irregularities in the weave and subtle imperfections make each piece unique and add to its charm and beauty. By choosing an eri silk stole, you're adding a touch of natural elegance to your wardrobe.
Timeless and Versatile Eri Silk Stoles
Eri silk stoles are timeless and versatile accessories that can elevate any outfit, whether it's for a formal occasion or casual wear. Their natural elegance and versatility make them a great addition to any fashion collection. If you're looking for an accessory that can enhance any outfit, an eri silk stole is a great choice.
Handcrafted Eri Silk Stoles: A Statement Piece in Women's Fashion
Eri silk is a popular choice for women's stoles due to its unique appeal and elegance. The natural variations in color and texture make it a statement piece that adds sophistication to any outfit. Plus, the ethical and sustainable production of eri silk makes it a meaningful addition to any fashion collection. To learn more about the benefits of eri silk, visit the website of the MAP Academy.
- 100% Pure Eri silk / Ahimsa Silk
- Animal Friendly | Vegan
- Organic dye: Sappan| Red
- Dimensions: length 220 cm | width 60 cm
- Natural fabric, suitable for sensitive and hypoallergenic skin.
- Handspun and handwoven by artisans in East India.
- Eri silk is self-cleaning, so there is no need to wash it often.
- We recommend steaming Eri silk or hand washing with cold water and soapnuts or a mild detergent.